Patient Memo of Understanding
• Communicate openly, fully, frankly and proactively with Physician and Physician's staff.
• Be an active participant in the development with Physician of action plans and treatment plans for Patient's acute or chronic condition, and follow agreed-upon treatment plans.
• Provide Physician with feedback regarding Patient's treatment plan.
• Appear on time for appointments, procedures and other medical tests at Physician's office, and timely submit materials, samples and information as requested by Physician.
• Schedule and attend follow up appointments at intervals suggested by Physician.
• Involve yourself in Physician's and other health care professionals' recommendations with respect to maintenance or improvement of Patient's health and wellness.
• Participate in action planning and goal setting with respect to maintenance or improvement of Patient's health and wellness.
• Participate in developing and maintaining a comprehensive health record by authorizing delivery and circulation of clinical information to and from clinicians and health care institutions.
Vincent J. Granowicz, D.O.
What to bring