Patient Memo of Understanding
• Listen to you as to your health care matters, and encourage a culture of open, full and frank communication.
• Provide counsel and information regarding the different treatment plans for chronic conditions or prevention programs.
• Provide flexible and expanded office hours, schedule appointments within a reasonable time, and see Patient as closely as reasonably possible to scheduled appointment time.
• Provide telephone availability to Physician for urgent communications 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
• Use a team approach to health care by providing access to other clinicians and health care institutions when and where appropriate.
• Coordinate and integrate care provided by my practice team and other clinicians and health care institutions effectively so as to avoid duplication, delay and error.
• Communicate test and treatment results promptly and correctly.
• Provide information, recommendations and advice regarding preventative care, maintaining wellness, self-management direction and counseling.
• Send reminders of the need for follow up care and preventative care.
• Coach the medical home base staff in the responsibilities described above.
Vincent J. Granowicz, D.O.
What to bring